Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Move

We started our move on Monday, April 6 from Indy to Cincinnati. Madison took some pics for me to document the process. Boxes were everywhere!

Mom knew I was alone for the first 2 days of the move in Indianapolis. Jason was already in Cinci working. She knew I was a little apprehensive about moving us by myself. She called me on Monday afternoon to check on me. I was on the phone with her and on facebook trying to beat her wordtwist score. She asked me what I was doing as she walked through my door and SURPRISED me speechless! It was a great relief to have her there. Thanks MOM!
As you can see, we were hard at work...working on a crossword puzzle!

We arrived at the new house on Wednesday afternoon. We didn't get our "stuff" until Thursday morning. Both girls were a TON of help with this move. They worked unpacking boxes on Thursday for 3- 4 hours straight, just in the kitchen!


No comments: