Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 17 years together!


I'm so very thankful for my husband! Today is the anniversary of our first date 17 years ago! I was only 17, and now I can say I have been with him longer than I have not! Wow! It's been an amazing journey so far and I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Jason, God must have been thinking of me when He created you because He knew everything I would need. You are perfect for me and I thank God for you! I'm so blessed to "do life" with you everyday. We have so much fun! I love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris,
I am so thankful for you too! I know that God brought us together knowing how we would compliment each other and how He would use our differences to teach and grow us. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone for us. But I don't know how I lived without you. I love you with all my heart!
Jason