Nana and Grampa, Amy & Dwight & Olivia (J's sisters' family) came to visit this past weekend. The big girls headed to IKEA while the men watched the young'uns. Aunt Amy bought lots of goodies for her house! Like everyone else, Grace and Amy loved the store. Then, we had J's Aunt Sherry and Uncle Bill and Cousin Eric over for lunch and Cornhole. At the end of the night, we watched the Derby. We all had a great time.
Mariah bought material at Wal-Mart with her allowance money. She found a pattern to make a purse. I haven't the slightest about sewing, so I'm no help at all to her! She started making clothes for her baby (one that she still sleeps with). She has progressed with the help of her Mamaw and Nana. Now, she's working on a purse. I'll post pics when she's done with it.
1 comment:
HI KRISTI & JASON:
I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW THE
GIRLS HAVE GROWN. HOPE YOU
WILL BE COMING TO ALABAMA SOON!
YOUR NEW YORK BUDDY, LINDA
Post a Comment