Madison had a music program at school last night. It was about space mice and earth mice who have prejudice towards one other. Madison was a space mouse. She was a very good space mouse!
Beau, Madison & Lulu
They're twins in Madison's class
Sophie and Madi
Madison is on the right of the mic saying her lines
Mariah's program is tonight...more pics to come!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How cute you are!!!! I know you did a great job with your speaking part. I bet doing the play was really fun.
4 comments:
How cute you are!!!! I know you did a great job with your speaking part. I bet doing the play was really fun.
How cute you are!!!! I know you did a great job with your speaking part. I bet doing the play was fun.
These comments are from Mamaw and Papaw.
Thanks for leaving who said it! ha!
Post a Comment