Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had Christmas this morning since we'll be in Louisville on the 25th. The girls gave us strict instructions not to get out of bed until they came to get us b/c they wanted to surprise us. (a little backwards).


They made a banner for us and hung it up in the kitchen window above the sink.


I received 2 necklaces, which I'm wearing.

Mariah got Jason a basketball...
Funny story: On Father's Day, the girls bought Jason a WNBA (women's) basketball, b/c they liked the color. The girls and I didn't know it was for women until he secretly told me later. We had a good laugh and this time made sure it was a regular basketball!


Madison~miss practicality... got Jason a closed container for garbage in the van. Jason's pet peeve is the girls leaving snack wrappers everywhere. He really was thrilled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your banner! I bet you spent a lot of time making it. Were Mommy and Daddy surprised? It looks like they liked the presents you picked out. Can't wait to see you all on Tuesday