Yikes! There is a LOT of space between the windows! I guess I never really paid that much attention to that detail. By the way, I had a great time reading your blog. I had no idea Jason had such cool moves!!!! Hee hee!!!! I've got to check that web site out. The girls are getting so big! Chloe says "Hi" to Charmin and M & M. We love you!
Well, I ordered curtains from BB & B and waiting for them to come in the mail. I ordered 4 panels and I'm not sure about hardware yet. I have to see the curtain again first. I'll let you know! Thanks
3 comments:
Yikes! There is a LOT of space between the windows! I guess I never really paid that much attention to that detail. By the way, I had a great time reading your blog. I had no idea Jason had such cool moves!!!! Hee hee!!!! I've got to check that web site out. The girls are getting so big! Chloe says "Hi" to Charmin and M & M. We love you!
How did the window treatment thing go?
Well, I ordered curtains from BB & B and waiting for them to come in the mail. I ordered 4 panels and I'm not sure about hardware yet. I have to see the curtain again first. I'll let you know! Thanks
Post a Comment