Yesterday, I went to get Mariah's cheerleading pictures made while Jason took Madison to her first soccer practice of the season. Afterwards, we went to a Sunday School social at a local KAO campground. They had these low seat bikes that we all had a BLAST riding. The girls got really good at it even though they were difficult to handle. It entertained them until Madison had a fall on the rocks (she was hitching a ride on the back of bike). Her whole back got scratched up and that was the end to the riding. My momma always said, "Somebody's gonna get hurt."
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Madison, Oh, my goodness!!! Those bikes look fun. Now I understand what you were talking about. I hope your back is better. Mammaw
2 comments:
Madison,
Oh, my goodness!!! Those bikes look fun. Now I understand what you were talking about. I hope your back is better.
Mammaw
Mariah,
I love your cheerleading outfit. I bet it really looks good with you pom-poms. See you tomorrow night.
Post a Comment