Monday, August 11, 2008

First Day of School

They're off to 2nd grade today. We decided to split them up this year into separate classes, however they are with 2 teachers that work very closely with one another. They were so nervous this morning, but excited to see their old friends too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look thrilled to be having their picture taken!

The Ragsdale's said...

I know, it gets better the older they get. 3 other neighbors were outside doing the same, and I think they were embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

Don't you look cute. I am glad your day went well. I'll try to talk to you tomorrow so you can tell me about your day. Love you all. Mom

Four Better or Four Worse said...

I hope they are enjoying their new teachers! They are getting so big. I will forever remember them being about 3 or 4 - which is Julia's age now!

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big. Chloe started Kindergarten today. I have been crying like a baby.