Monday, July 21, 2008
Relaxing Weekend
This weekend was uneventful for our family. We enjoyed every minute of it! Friday we hung out with some friends. Saturday we slept in (yeah!), had buttermilk pancakes with choc. chips (new recipe I tried- yummy!) went to the local Farmer's Market, took a family walk, and swam at the pool! Sunday we worshipped in God's house and heard 2 wonderful messages! Praise God for being so clear in speaking to us. After church, we went out to eat with some good friends from church, but I had to leave early to go home because of a migraine, which did not pass until 10 pm. Sorry guys for bailing on you! Jason and their family went to the pool to swim while I slept it off. Not a great end to the weekend, but God is still good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you had a relaxing stay-at-home weekend. Those are so nice. Sounds like you needed it after all your busy weekends.
I worked GE & Chevy most of last week, so I'm kinda tired. We are planning to visit Nate & Ellen and the boys this weekend. Looking forward to seeing them. Take care of yourselves.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment